Daily Investigative Analysis

General observations, and facts that take good amount of my thinking time.

Name:
Location: Mountain View, CA, United States

Monday, January 14, 2008

And then she talked to me in my dreams after almost 7 years.

(4:05 am Pittsburgh PA.)


There is a girl I know for the last 7 years. She is a very good friend of mine and shares a lot with me along the long times we have know each other. Sometimes she stops talking to me, for one reason and the other. It is exactly at these times she starts appearing in my dreams and she doesn't ever ever ever talk to me in my dreams. I vividly remember all such dreams and make a point to observe that she is not talking to me in the dreams. In a few weird dreams I remember her playing the skipping rope, board an auto rickshaw and go away etc but never did she ever talk to me in my dreams. I always make a point to tell her that “For all the last 7 years that she has been so mean that she does not even talk to me in my dreams”. Usually things do get sorted out in real life and she starts talking to me again in real life. But, in my dreams never never never she has spoken to me.

Well today’s dream was different, she replied back to me in my dreams with just a few words. I wish to write this dream sequence here unless I forget. (I usually don't forget dreams).


Stage 1 (Night time - Rain flooded roads of Rasta peth):


(Night time) I am swimming in the dirty waters clogged up on the roads on Rasta Peth (Pune). This is some where just outside the KEM Hospital temple. I am swimming in some wierd stroke almost leaping and having fun like a fish. Next to me is my friend is RV (saurabh jain) who is for some reason swimming the backstroke and is doing is quite relaxingly. He says dude we better get going faster otherwise we won't be able to deliver the money on time. (At this point in time I don't know what money is he talking about).

Stage 2 (The old government types bank-> Printer station):

I am next to a printer in a small room waiting for some print outs. This room looked very similar to the CMU SCS printing station at Wean hall. Two freaking dork come out of no where and start seeing me as I’m a celebrity. I start hiding as if am too very nonchalant about my celebrity status. To get away from them I even hide myself under the desk on which the printer is kept. Now a women comes in and speaks to the 2 idiots saying that their salary is ready. The two idiots then rush for collecting that salary. In the mean while I collect a printout of a salary statement of a lady which says she is to get Rs 30,000. It is then that I realize that I'm at the bank to collect the salary statement of my best friends (I will not name him) mom. His mom is admitted in some hospital and I have to get the money back to the hospital for her urgently.


Stage 3 (Day time - The old government types bank-> Exit):

Well with the printout taken I am all about to leave the bank. Its now when I see this queue of bank employees lined up to collect their salary cheques. And there she was in the line. Upon seeing her I ask my self the following 2 questions in verbatim. "What the hell is she doing working in a bank - Isn't she supposed to be a software developer?", "May be she was too good at math and she decided to join the bank". I am still not sure that its her. I walk up to her and I see a blurred picture of her. The same type of picture you get when you set a high camera exposure and the camera is unsteady while taking the picture. Well she was wearing a dark pink (not maroon) dress which I am sure is not hers. That is because I clearly remember the dress being worn by one of my other friends at her office dance performance.

Its now that I walk up to her and say all the following in ENNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGLISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.

Me: Is it you ?

She: (as condescendingly as the prince of Wales -> not even looks at me). Yes its me.

Me: Is it really you ?

She: (even more condescending and arrogant) Yes its me !

Me: (remembering the fact that I have to deliver the money). I have an important task to do, I cannot talk to you know.

Wake up !!!

The I got up from my bed, did my standard system checks to see if i was sleeping on my right/left arm etc. In my bed I thought what a special dream - she did actually reply to me in my dreams. I called her up to tell about the dream.


Call-> tring tring (some latest hindi caller ring tone) and she doesn't pick up the phone. I usually don't bug people after they don't pick up the phone for the first time. But this time it was very important lest I forgot about my dream. So I called her for the second time and is time she picked up.


She: Ha bol.

She: nahi tu messenger par aa.

Me: Maine tere se baat kiya ?

She: All confused ..

Me: Arey baba I talked to you in my dreams.

She: Theek hain yaar go to sleep, don't come on the messenger just to discuss your dream.

Me: (Angry and pissed of). I quite expected the reply from her, coz I know how she is.

So I decided to write a blog about it lest I forget. Writing blogs about what I dream hmmm not a bad idea.

[End 4:45am 14 Jan 2008 ]

1 Comments:

Blogger Maverick said...

HaHaHa!! U and RV swimming!!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home